Through-Silicon Vias for 3D Integration
Besides the challenging photolithographic, etching, and deposition processes, performance is influenced by geometry e.
Based on several geometries, a transmission model is developed that may be used to describe waveguiding and non-waveguiding optical TSV structures. System-level measurements complete the results shown in this chapter. Due to the low transmission distances, even non-waveguiding schemes show low loss.
Please log in to get access to this content Log in Register for free. To get access to this content you need the following product:. Springer Professional "Technik" Online-Abonnement.
- Recent Blog Posts.
- Download Limit Exceeded.
- Through-Silicon Vias (TSVs)!
- Navigation menu.
-  Superconducting Through-Silicon Vias for Quantum Integrated Circuits.
- US CAPPED THROUGH-SILICON-VIAs FOR 3D INTEGRATED CIRCUITS.
Kim, J. Kang, J.
- Moving Past Perfect: How Perfectionism May Be Holding Back Your Kids (and You!) and What You Can Do About It!
- Inspection and metrology for through-silicon vias and 3D integration?
- His Loss & Her Gain: A Tale About The Best Revenge?
- A soldiers Song.
Kim, Simple and low cost fabrication of thermally stable polymeric multimode waveguides using a UV-curable epoxy. Lott, A. Payusov, S.